So, I promised to be honest. I am feeling insanely overwhelmed right now. I am trying so hard to keep on top of my schoolwork, workwork, and keeping my attention on eating well and working out seems nearly impossible. This week in particular has been crazy, I am not getting enough sleep, and am trying to balance everything. I am literally counting down the days until summer and then I want to make a complete schedule for the gym. As of right now I am trying not to be defeatist but still let you know what is going on in my life. I get out of work at 5:30 today and then I have off tomorrow to play catchup on homework.
Love you so much.
<3
M
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update: feeling better now, thanks for everything. <3
ReplyDeleteI know you can do it, that's all I have to say.
ReplyDeleteWhen you put your mind to things, you get them done in an amazing way. You were able to hold down a 40hr job and graduate Summa Cum Laude. Who do you know who can do that?
You are talented, smart and determined which is why you can succeed at ANYTHING you put your mind toward.
love you.
a