Saturday, April 10, 2010

New beginnings indeed


Seriously, tomorrow starts a new week and I'm glad about that!

I had a talk with G today about my thoughts..

This weightloss/weight management is such a battle, some weeks I do really well, I'm proud, feeling great, and some are just not as good. This was one of those weeks.

I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I just want to go back to the basics. At one point during this blog expedition, I was actually enjoying, sometimes even craving fruits and veggies. For the first time ever, I could say this. And now my snacks are chips (all be it, baked chips), and crackers, etc. I know these aren't horrible, but I felt really positive and good about those choices for my overall health.

I want to be more consistent, and be less inclined to grab the chips and actually want the apple.
We'll see. New week. Intrepidly pursing.

a

No comments:

Post a Comment