Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Beginnings



So I opened an account at LA Fitness at a family member rate! I have a complimentary personal training appointment on Wednesday at 7:30pm, and I'm excited to start and make a routine filled with self workouts and group workouts. I've been having a hard time keeping my food on track without having a workout routine so this is something I need to continue and work on. Nikos said he would work out with me, my mom as well, and Elaina and I may be able to work out some time. I hope this all works out and I'd like to be able to call if you if I feel unmotivated or ill at ease with this working out thing. I know you're here for me and I appreciate that, but you really don't need to take it on if it is too much.

Anyway, I need to keep my head up and focus on positive changes and positive decisions. I will update on my first workout session at LA Fitness! :)

M

(oh, an christos anesti!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about this news. I think you will do amazing. This means the personal training is tonight! That will help immensely, because he/she will set you up with measurable goals and show you workouts to obtain them. I'll be thinking of you at 7:30, I want to hear how it goes.
    a

    ReplyDelete